Our Tub Transformations Are Easy & Reversible
Do you want to convert your bathtub in your Philadelphia home into a walk-in shower? The TubcuT™ company can help you! Injury or aging makes it difficult to enter and exit a bathtub. Converting your tub into a shower is one way to make things easier! With the TubcuT™ company in Philadelphia, bathtubs can easily be transformed into walk-in showers while being easier on the pocket. Getting into the shower will be so much easier with our tub-to-shower conversion services!
Contact An Authorized Dealer Near You
See What Our Customers Say
This Is Why You Need TubcuT™
Adaptive Tub Conversion for Your Home in Philadelphia
Are you having difficulty finding a handicap-accessible bathtub? Independent dealers in Philadelphia offer the TubcuT™, which is an adaptable tub to shower conversion. If you’re not from Philadelphia, there’s no need to fret! We also convert walk-in tubs in West Chester, PA, and across the country.
Contact us right away if you’re interested in a tub to shower conversion in your Philadelphia home!
Why the TubcuT™?
What a fantastic feeling it will be to be able to walk in showers or bathtubs in your Philadelphia home without fear of slipping or falling. Bathrooms can be a dangerous place due to the difficult slippery surfaces and the challenge of getting over the height of a traditional tub. With the TubcuT™, you can say goodbye to all of these concerns! In Philadelphia, we have tub-to-shower conversions that make showering a breeze!
A lifetime warranty from the manufacturer backs the TubcuT™. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest-quality walk-in tubs. If you are concerned with our services, you can rest assured that our lifetime warranty will cover it. TubcuT™ is a business that prioritizes doing things right the first time. Our lifetime guarantee demonstrates our dedication to the happiness of our customers.
TubcuT™ bathtubs can only be used as walk-in showers because they don’t have a door. But don’t worry if you wish to use it as a bathtub again! Our walk-in tubs can be easily restored to their original condition if the cutout section has been set aside. TubcuT™ is preferable to one-piece inserts since one-piece inserts cannot be restored. We are the only tub-to-shower conversion company that promises 100% reversibility!
With a process that takes about half a day, the TubcuT™ allows for easier, step-through entry in the front of any existing fiberglass, acrylic, steel, or cast iron bathtub.
- The panel’s edges will be made to match the color of walk-in tubs for a seamless appearance.
- TubcuT™ openings are made of 1/2-inch thick panels that are fabricated on-site to ensure a perfect fit. The panels become structurally part of the walk-in tubs thanks to the powerful bonding process.
- The panels are made of a heavy-duty material that is easy to maintain.
While TubcuT™’s handicap-accessible bathtubs make a difference in people’s lives, many people believe they are just walk-in showers for older people. Another category of clients, though, gain just as much from it: people with health or mobility issues.
- People with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscular dystrophy, and cerebral palsy among other conditions will benefit from our walk-in tubs.
- Our handicap-accessible bathtubs transform the lives of accident victims, those who suffer from chronic pain, those who have had knee or hip replacements, and anyone who suffers from a neuromuscular disorder.