Here are some of the factors to consider when looking for the best shower:
- Materials used: Because the PA design will be used for walk-in tubs in Scranton, always go for materials that are durable and waterproof. Bathroom additions like grab bars need to be able to bear as much weight as possible. Therefore, they should be stably attached to the walk-in tubs. They need to be waterproof because they will be exposed to water and moisture constantly.
- Activities to be done independently: Can the person enter the tub cut on their own but has difficulty standing up? A tub-to-shower converter needs to consider these things in Pennsylvania because this will determine how high the grab bars and tub cut should go. For example, if the problem is the transition from sitting to standing, we’d place the grab bars at a sitting level. We’d also need to determine if the person can sit by themself while bathing in their walk-in showers. This would determine if we still need to place support on either side of the seat during the tub to shower conversion.
- Safety additions: Aside from grab bars, we might need to incorporate a tub cut, anti-skid rugs, walk-in tubs in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas, and non-slip flooring. This can help prevent the occurrence of falling and other similar accidents in the future.
- The permanence of the walk-in tubs: Will the person eventually recovers their strength and get back to their normal activities in Pennsylvania? If this is the case, you may want to consider a temporary setup. If the person will be using the walk-in tubs in Philadelphia on a long-term basis, you might consider having the upgrade made permanent in terms of walk-in showers. In this case, you’d need to go for heavy-duty materials and a tub cut that can last a very long time.
Why Get a Handicap Accessible Shower Installed in Your Home?
The following are some of the best reasons to get walk-in tubs or a tub-to-shower conversion in West Chester, PA, and the surrounding areas. After all, our tub-to-shower converter will assist not just one member of the family but will be used by the entirety of your PA family unit. So, why install a handicap-accessible shower?
- Makes it easier for people with mobility issues to get in & out safely
Contact Us To Learn More About Our Walk-In Tubs in PA Today
When you’re looking for handicap-accessible showers like our tub to shower conversion in King of Prussia or throughout the rest of PA, you have to make sure that the design is specially made for the person who will use it.
As much as possible, the tub to shower conversion should not be generic because each person with a disability can have different needs. If you want to know more about designing your handicap accessible showers, call us today and we will gladly assist you with walk-in showers concerns.
During the designing phase, we need you to tell us more about the person who will use the handicap-accessible showers. It’s also helpful if we can get insight into your current home set-up and walk-in tubs. Our tub-to-shower converter will help us determine how we can design the handicap-accessible showers with the caregiver in mind, too. If you don’t have the time to call us, you can also send us an email. Our friendly staff in PA will get back to you as soon as possible!